How to Apply
Candidates for admission may begin the application process at any time. All materials are due one week prior to the start of the semester. However, application and registration is encouraged early as classes fill very quickly. To complete their application, candidates must submit the following:
- Application for admission
- A non-refundable registration fee of $95 is required for admission to Ranken Technical College's day school programs, the Bachelor of Science in Applied Management (BSAM) program, the Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree program, or evening programs.
- Official high school transcript showing all work to date and all available aptitude and achievement scores (ACT/SAT tests)
- High school diploma or GED certificate and official transcripts showing completed coursework from all other colleges attended
- A personal interview with a Ranken admissions representative is recommended.
Read about our standards for admission to the College